To all of you who received an email from tistaharahap [at] gmail [dot] com earlier this evening around 2.15 AM (GMT +7), please ignore it. It was sent without me knowing. I don’t know how the sender got my password but the emails certainly got my signature in every emails the sender sent.
I’ve never been from Poland and the country should be in a state of national grieve but someone from there (according to the log above) used my GMAIL account. Further investigation reveals these facts:
- Hostname: nat166.zamek.net.pl
- City: Bedzin, 35 -
- ISP: ZAMEKNET S.C.
- Latitude: 50Â°33'33" North
- Longitude: 19Â°15'00" East
- ISP Admin Names: Bartosz Bachowski and Michal Hankus
- ISP Admin Email: biuro [at] zamek.net.pl
- Owner: Michael Pritz
- Address: 704 Morgantown Avenue
- ZIP: 26554
- Town: Fairmount
- Country: USA
- Telephone: +1.3043663665
- Email: hokerindo [at] nycmail.com
This is BAD SEO/Spam tactics. Well anyways, my apologies for the emails, I’ve changed my password. Thanks.